Draw Attention to Yourself
Many entrepreneurs wonder whether a social media presence offers benefits for the company. The answer is simple: yes!
If you look at the fact that more than half of the world’s 2 billion Facebook users check their profiles daily to see what is going on in the world of their family, friends, and acquaintances the enormous reach of this platform alone becomes clear. At the end of the day, social media is all about communication and gathering information.
What Social Media Can Do for You
Stay in touch with your customers via your own Facebook Fan Page. Inform them about news and draw attention to special offers. Through interesting posts, the company remains present to the customer. You can see from the customer responses whether the topic is interesting to them or not. Your customer can directly respond to posts and ask questions, so that a communication initiated by them can take place here. The customer feels heard and wants to stay engaged. Your appearance on social media also offers the following advantages:
- Improved Google ranking by linking your content to Facebook
- Customer loyalty through promotions, offers, etc.
- Open, direct communication
- Increased focus on potential customers through regular posts
- Acquisition of new customers by disseminating your offer to existing customers and interested parties
- Constant interaction with your prospective customers on your site
- Low cost advertising with a high reach of the advertising message
Of course, Facebook isn’t the only platform that can bring fresh air to your website. Twitter, Instagram, Google, and other social media are also suitable here. We are happy to advise you.
Our services for you:
Creation and redesign:
We create or redesign your social media channels in a uniform design. This increases the recognition value for the visitor and thus remains in their memory.
Support for your social media channels:
First, let’s look at your company’s actual situation and previous activities to create a concept that makes sense to you.
Target group definition:
Together, we define your target group(s) to find the correct language for your business. It is also important to know your target group to obtain the approach.
Together, we develop specific goals that can be achieved with social media strategy.
Identification of social media channels:
Together, we answer the following questions:
- Which target group is active in which channel?
- How is the relevant target group selected?
- What is the period for action?
Defining thematic areas:
Together, we plan thematic priorities for targeting and define target group specific selling points, products, and services.
We create a schedule for your social media activities and determine which content will be published when.